In my last post, I shared an overview of the 3rd Pillar of Transformational Positivity: Natural Harmony, which is all about our Connection to Nature. Today, I want to share a bit about the ways I am integrating and incorporating natural elements in and around my home to help strengthen and enhance my 3rd Pillar.
If you would prefer to watch my videos on this topic, you can check out my new YouTube videos here: The 3rd Pillar: Natural Harmony = Our Connection to Nature; How Can We Create More Natural Harmony? ; Strengthen Your 3rd Pillar: Integrating and Incorporating Natural Elements Into Your Home.
- Adopt a houseplant
- Cultivate an edible garden
- Study herbs and flowers
- Practice sitting, laying, or standing barefoot on the ground
- Move your yoga practice outside or meditate in Nature
- Collect and study rocks, crystals, gemstones (ethically sourced)
- Add a water feature such as a fountain, pond, or pool
- Soak in a tub
- Meditate in the shower
- Enjoy a fire pit
- Light a candle
- Have a beach bonfire
- Cuddle with your pets
- Observe the animals that live near you (including birds and insects)
- Set up a bird feeding station
SUN & MOON
- Start a Sunrise practice
- Start a Sunset practice
- Follow the phases of the Moon
All of these are simple ways to integrate and incorporate elements of Nature into your daily life- even when you are housebound, or live in the city, or have a limited income. Do what you can to create nurturing spaces that will strengthen and support your 3rd Pillar and help you to foster a stronger connection to Nature.
To work on a personalized plan that takes into account your particular lifestyle, schedule a Soul-Mirroring Session & 4 Pillars Assessment with me right here: SCHEDULE MY SOUL-MIRRORING SESSION